Sunday, October 16, 2011

My most recent photograph.




It's not art, but she is damn cute and she is a big part of my world (in the sense that I care for her daily and routine is a chore) I find it a challenging to balance all that I wish to incorporate into my world i.e. family, studio, business, yoga, home, garden, pets, promoting. I am grateful in knowing that I am not the only one working this out. 

Taking into consideration all the has been as well as all that I aspire to be, starting a blog seems like a daunting task. So in the all too familiar words of many - I just started. 
 
The work in my studio is drying, waiting to be fired, the show in Japan has been taken down. The invitation below is from the exhibition my work is on the btm. right, the "xoxo" cup & stamped plate also btm. right). 

 So I started with Leopard Gecko as she was the very last thing I photographed besides food trucks which we have taken a brand new interest in, so much so we research locations, but those photos were not nearly as Artistic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment