Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sure I'd love a glaze room.

At the moment that is not my reality and I was a bit over whelmed with all the raw materials I had moved from Florida. I had accumulated jars, tins, bags, tuperware, and carry out containers from at least 9 studios over the years. I did not organize these all before I moved. I was busy deciphering the rest of my belongings and again A BIG thank you to my friend Sara who helped me pack up my studio without questions, because when I finally did sort, condense, alphabetize and rePACK (note the bulging bin lids), I was able to squeeze it all into just 6 bins.  

So until I have space enough for a glaze room with lovely shelves for all my lovely labeled raw materials I  am happy to have them all off of my studio floor and the gauntlet gone. 

Not to ruin Christmas however I am thinking baggies of R I O for the clay friends because I can never imagine me using 10 lbs on my own. 
* For the record that was acquired when I purchased an entire studio from someone that had obviously had no idea how little goes a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment